BREAKING: Fire Guts NNPC $25bn Scandal Whistleblower Kachikwu’s House
The residence of the Minister of state for petroleum resources, Ibe Kachikwu in Abuja on Sunday evening caught fire.
As reported by TheCable, Kachikwu was not at home when the incidence happened.
It was reported that the fire started in his bedroom as a result of a suspected electrical fault to the air conditioners.
The Minister has been the news recently due to a leaked memo to the president alleging insubordination and breach of due process by the NNPC GMD, Dr. Maikanti Baru.