Calls for Obama Arrest Under NDA Act For Supporting Terrorists in Syria
Paul Joseph Watson
June 14, 2013
Under the terms of the National Defense Authorization Act that he personally signed into law, President Barack Obama should immediately be arrested and indefinitely detained for providing support to Al-Qaeda terrorists in Syria.
Section 1021(b)(2) of the NDAA law allows for the indefinite detention of U.S. citizens on “suspicion of providing substantial support” to groups engaged in hostilities against the U.S. such as al-Qaeda and the Taliban.
The indefinite detention provision also applies to Americans who have given “substantial support” to terrorists or other “associated groups”.
Although the administration has attempted to differentiate between FSA militants and Al-Qaeda terrorists in Syria, the two groups have become one and the same. Even if you make a distinction between the FSA and Jabhat al-Nusra terrorists in Syria, the FSA is still clearly an “associated group” under the terms of the NDAA.
By announcing that his administration will arm the Syrian rebels in anticipation of a no fly zone being imposed over areas of the country, President Barack Obama is giving direct support, aid and comfort to terrorists. Obama and his top administration officials clearly represent a national security threat to the interests of the United States and should immediately be arrested and detained under the NDAA.
Related: NewsRescue-Al-Qaeda RESUME.pdf – NewsRescue
The evidence that FSA militants in Syria are being led by Al-Qaeda terrorists and are carrying out terrorist atrocities is overwhelming.
- Jabhat al-Nusra is now the leading front line fighting force in Syria and is commanding the other rebel groups.
- In April, the head of Jabhat al-Nusra pledged allegiance to al-Qaeda chief Ayman al-Zawahiri.
- FSA rebels are defecting to Jabhat al-Nusra in droves.
- Jabhat al-Nusra killed U.S. troops in Iraq.
- Immediately after the State Department declared Jabhat al-Nusra a terrorist organization, 29 different FSA rebel outfits pledged allegiance to the Al-Qaeda group.
- FSA rebels have vowed to “fight the U.S.” once they finish with Bashar Al-Assad.
- FSA rebels have been filmed burning US and Israeli flags on more than one occasion.
- FSA rebels have been filmed singing songs that glorify Osama Bin Laden and the 9/11 attacks.
- One FSA group even calls its fighting unit the “Osama Bin Laden” brigade.
- Another video shows FSA rebels chanting, “We are all with Osama bin Laden!”
- FSA rebels have voiced their desire to see the Al-Qaeda flag fly over the White House once the rebels are victorious across the region.
- FSA rebels have been filmed cutting out people’s hearts on camera and eating them while chanting “Allahu Akbar”.
- FSA rebels have been responsible for innumerable beheadings over the course of the conflict, chanting “Allahu Akbar” as they decapitate their victims.
- FSA rebels have committed innumerable sectarian murders, including beheading a man for being a Christian and feeding him to the dogs.
- FSA rebels have also forced children to behead people and carry out other atrocities.
- FSA rebels have ransacked Christian churches.
- FSA rebels have massacred entire villages of Christians.
- Earlier this week, FSA rebels slaughtered a 14-year-old boy for supposedly insulting Mohammed.
- FSA rebels have been caught on camera preparing chemical weapons attacks.
- In March, UN human rights investigator Carla del Ponte said FSA rebels had used chemical weapons.
- FSA rebels have forced prisoners to become suicide bombers.
- According to eyewitnesses on the ground, at least half of the so-called “Syrian rebels” aren’t even Syrian and are foreign jihadists sent by the likes of Saudi Arabia and Qatar.
In announcing that his administration will provide arms to Al-Qaeda terrorists and associated groups like the FSA, Obama has violated his oath to protect and defend America against its enemies and should at the very least be subject to immediate impeachment proceedings, if not detained under the NDAA which clearly outlines the illegality of providing support to terrorist organizations.