The Black Man Who Found a Cure For AIDS, All Diseases; Taken To Court And Won In New York

92231
102
Share:

NewsRescue

Dr Sebi, a naturopathist is famed for curing all diseases including diabetes, cancer and AIDS. Born November 26th 1933, Dr. Sebi believes in diet, ‘electric foods’ and herbal remedies not to treat but to cure diseases orthodox medicine fails to, like diabetes, sickle cell and AIDS.

His remedy works with clearing cell gunk/plaque that clogs up cells, thus allowing for the natural relief from inflammation; a method famous naturopathist and a head of the United States Naturopathic association, Dr. Majid Ali also prescribes.

“I am removing plaque from the system; I am removing inflamation. That is the basis for all disease,” Dr Sebi said. The doctor says the ultimate food is oxygen and also recommends serious measures to regulate body alkalinity and acidity through consumption, maintaining body alkaline. He said, “while the Mayans, Incas and past black men only had alkalinity, they do not have the problems we have today in this ‘scientific’ world. “We receive life in the alkaline world.”

Thousands worldwide swear by his remedies.

In the next video, Dr Sebi describes how he was persecuted in a New York criminal court for announcing to the world that he cures Aids and Cancer. Dr. Sebi won his court case after showing that he in fact has cured everyone that received his treatment; however when Michael Jackson, one of Sebi’s patients took Dr. Sebi to Washington D.C. to meet with Black Congressmen he received no support for accomplishing the greatest medical achievement of the 20th century; nor did Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, Oprah Winfrey nor any of the African countries Sebi visited acknowledged his monumental medical achievement.

Lisa 'Left Eye' Lopez cured by Dr. Sebi

Late Lisa ‘Left Eye’ Lopez cured by Dr. Sebi

Despite winning his court case and defeating the New York Medical Association and District Attorney in court, black leaders (uncle Toms) in America and throughout the world refused to contradict the social order of white racial supremacy and black racial inferiority by not recognizing the greatest achievement in modern medical history achieved by Dr. Sebi.

Today, Sebi’s cure for all modern day diseases go unrecognized. Truly a Noble Prize is past due and thousands around the world have died unnecessarily.

Dr. Sebi cured Lisa Left Eye Lopez and she promised to talk about him and make sure he gets famous, then she died.

He has also treated Michael Jackson, who swore by his therapy.

The views expressed in this article belong to the author and do not necessarily reflect the editorial policy of NewsRescue
ea-banner

Share:

102 comments

1. Ani Etuk 6 August, 2015 at 05:01 Reply

THAT IS INDEED A CLEAR CASE OF DISCRIMINATION, DISLOYALTY AND BETRAYAL. BIG BUSINESS INTERESTS, ORTODOX MEDICINE AND SCIENCE SHOULD NOT CONSPIRE AGAINST ALL HUMANITY. BECAUSE THE TRAGEDIES ASSOCIATED WITH SUCH DISEASES AS SICKLE CELL ANAEMIA, AIDS, CANCER, HBP, DIABETES, etc, etc, HAVE ALWAYS BEEN REGRETED. IF WE CANNOT PROVE HIM WRONG, WE SHOULD CELEBRATE AND RECOGNISE HIM. WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE GOOSE IS ALSO GOOD FOR THE GANDER.

2. Patricia Clinton 6 August, 2015 at 19:00 Reply

Dr. Tunde herbal medicine is a good remedy for HIV, I was a carrier of HIV and I saw a testimony on how Dr. Tunde cure HIV, I decided to contact, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr. Tunde herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to Dr. Tunde, reach him on doctortundeherbalhome@gmail.com

3. Jay Jussuper Wilson 6 August, 2015 at 19:30 Reply

They are trying to keep this quiet so everyone needs to and should share and support this. We all know they don't want to acknowledge it. And it's sad to say that alot of ppl want everyone to suffer . It's about money. If he has the cure and give everyone the remedy. The rich won't make money off our hardship. These companies would crumble. Spread it and make ppl see

4. Angelo J Braddock 7 August, 2015 at 01:08 Reply

Come on folks, there is no money in curing cancer or aids or anything else. The pharmacies hospitals and drug manufacturing firms would go broke from curing folks and the new world order would not get a reduction in world population so no cure. However even though we can not get a virus to seperate from other components of blood no cures for herpes measles all manner of viral infections. But we can now cure hepatitis C. The most deadly how is that all of a sudden and we still can not cure the other basic same type viruses. Just the ONE hmmmm

5. Peter Danga 7 August, 2015 at 02:00 Reply

God bless for the knowledge He has given you to help the perishing world! Recognization by the world is not very important because God already have recognized your contribution. Your reward is waiting for you in Heaven when Jesus come the second time. Long live Dr.

6. Rita Sekela 8 August, 2015 at 02:27 Reply

I feel so lucky and blessed that in my country Tanzania, located in Africa, I had access to a naturopath who cured me of things that doctors in the UK and in Canada could never help me with. 22 years of being ill until I met this naturopath doctor.

7. Tos O'banjo 8 August, 2015 at 06:14 Reply

It's always gonna the Western oligarchs and big pharmaceutical companies that would suppress this God given talent of Dr. Sebi because, he is a black man; it's a threat to their profits making drugs that only keeps you going, but doesn't cure the ailments; and finally is the issue of political influence over those in power by the same companies to kill d dream of anyone found with a cure for most global diseases.

8. Hon Deng Kuol Alor 8 August, 2015 at 17:16 Reply

God will always protcet you for us Dr Sebi,i would like to reguest you to open school only for young African to become like you and protect fellow african life ,My alimghty God beless and live long for us Uncle Dr Sebi .

9. Corey Raine 9 August, 2015 at 06:12 Reply

He didn't win the case because what he does actually works, he won the case because they didn't prove that he made a medical diagnosis. He was being charged with two counts of practicing medicine without a license.

10. Margaret Obe 9 August, 2015 at 14:47 Reply

Big Pharma, & certain other organisations will not celebrate this man, cos he has found an alternative, God given, natural, cheaper cure, other than the expensive orthrodox way of treating these diseases like the harsh chemo and radiotherapy, which has been shown that in the long run it does not work, but only prolongs peoples suffering!!!!

11. Tim Adkins 10 August, 2015 at 05:18 Reply

The fact that he is a"black man," has no relevant purpose. Any individual would encounter the same treatment. The people who are making money off of the sick don't want the treatment. They wouldn't give a damn if the man were green, they just don't want to lose money.

12. Preciou Sophia 11 August, 2015 at 03:26 Reply

My name is Sophia Precious, i am from New York City. I was suffering from HIV for over 4 years, i was hopeless until one of my friend directed me to a man called Dr Enoma, she said he cures the HIV and also said he has helped her friend with Herpes, Cancer etc, i never believed her but after a lot of talk, i decided to give him a try, just few days ago i contacted him and he told me what to do which i did and he prepared a herbal medicine and sent to me with prescriptions on how i will take it for a period of days. After i finished taking the medicine he told me to go for a test which i also did and when the result came out i was surprised to see that i am negative. I am proud to tell you the i am the most happiest person on earth. Big thanks to Dr Enoma grate Herbalist. If you are have any problem and you need help, You can contact him with his email dr.enomaspellhome@gmail.com phone or whatsapp- +2348128523785 i pray you find solution in him just i did.

13. Preciou Sophia 11 August, 2015 at 03:26 Reply

My name is Sophia Precious, i am from New York City. I was suffering from HIV for over 4 years, i was hopeless until one of my friend directed me to a man called Dr Enoma, she said he cures the HIV and also said he has helped her friend with Herpes, Cancer etc, i never believed her but after a lot of talk, i decided to give him a try, just few days ago i contacted him and he told me what to do which i did and he prepared a herbal medicine and sent to me with prescriptions on how i will take it for a period of days. After i finished taking the medicine he told me to go for a test which i also did and when the result came out i was surprised to see that i am negative. I am proud to tell you the i am the most happiest person on earth. Big thanks to Dr Enoma grate Herbalist. If you are have any problem and you need help, You can contact him with his email dr.enomaspellhome@gmail.com phone or whatsapp- +2348128523785 i pray you find solution in him just i did…

14. Harold McDonald 16 August, 2015 at 21:03 Reply

Love Holiness Christian. It's the Euro-Christian bs you practice that is the scam. That's why you're brainwashed and on here spewing the fake, so called religious, untrue scare tactics that were forced on slaves by their so called masters to keep them passive and under control, and passed down to you. You are clearly the result of centuries of delusions, and psychotic white supremacy, and it's worked so well, you have no clue. May blessings flow in the way of truth and information for you.

15. Jock Chuol 16 August, 2015 at 21:17 Reply

One thing i know is that a disease without acure, ''doesn't exist''. it 's like anything that makes a human being angry or mad is a mental illnes. All human beings carry mental illnesses, but some 're temporary.

16. Leonard Mozley 17 August, 2015 at 01:49 Reply

I was treated by a doctor who is a naturopath here in Colombia after seeing Doctors in the United States for over 40 years and the Doctor here took me off of fifteen different med's and I've never felt better in my life.

17. Godwin Jackson 19 August, 2015 at 10:24 Reply

This is not a matter of black versus white. The problems of the world needs to be solved irrespective of who champions it. We (humankind) have benefitted from innovations discovered by whites and if this discovery by Dr. Sebi supercedes what exists currently in terms of medical practice, please, publish, teach and practise it; it is humankind who benefits, afterall we (black and white) were all created equal in the image of God.

18. Godwin Jackson 19 August, 2015 at 10:25 Reply

19. Barth Udumaga 26 August, 2015 at 20:37 Reply

Frankly, I am so much disappointed at your coment about Dr.Sebi, U are seeing reality and u called it a scam, visit USHA research institute and see things yourself rather than to condemn. Don't let me believe that you are one of those who doesn't believe that a black man is capable of doing anything, must you remain a slave to whatever the so called white people say, PLEASE WAKE UP PASTOR, AWAKE, AWAKE OH you that sleepeth and CHRIST shall give thee light

20. Tee Blacc 11 September, 2015 at 19:24 Reply

Love Holiness Christian The effects of Euro-centric colonisation is why you believe this black man to be a scam but I bet anything a Dr, Oz or any white doctor, who is 100% scamming, isn't a scam in your diluted eyes.

21. Ahmad Johari 12 September, 2015 at 11:16 Reply

I have been practicing some where along Dr. Sebi ways.
    1. High Oxygen in the blood.
    2. Alkalinity.
    3. Structure water.
    4. Increased cells population.
    5. Bio available nutrition.
    I cure myself of 1. Low blood pressure. 2. Asthma. 3. Gaot. 4. Bronchitis.
    Help a lot of freinds and others later of degenerative diseases and virus/bacteria infections.

22. Khadijah Sams 12 September, 2015 at 13:15 Reply

Of they won't support the truth they never do I believe in him I have stop taking any medication they where prescribed to me for asthma and allergies and haven't been sick I'm almost ten years 100 healthy I only used herbs.

23. Keith Alberson 13 September, 2015 at 02:15 Reply

It's sad how white America will let you die, all in the name of profit. then ask yourself, the powers that be will never credit a black man for changing the world, our president proof of that.

24. Lloyce Nelson 13 September, 2015 at 02:49 Reply

Love Holiness Christian The scam would be participating in the indoctrination of Africans/Black people with the image of God as a white man/white man as God. The psychological damage this does to us as a people (and continues to do) is astronomical!……and is the main reason for our accepting a label of racial inferiority. After all, 'God' would *have* to be greater/superior….right?

25. Joel Van Rooyen 13 September, 2015 at 13:15 Reply

We all know about alkaline dieting and healthy eating maintaining health, we knew about this hundreds of years ago, now why praise a person like Dr Sebi who only this century uses ancient health remedies and now the world thinks hes some kind of hero, bullshit!

26. Chinweze Unamka 14 September, 2015 at 07:17 Reply

The problem now is, i hope he is passing on his knowledge to some students in written materials and online publications to preserve his invaluable knowledge for while the big pharmaceutical companies and the current structure of society resist him.
    I pray he wins the nobel prize while he lives and doesn't just get a posthumous recognition in this wicked world.

27. Monica Houston 14 September, 2015 at 12:11 Reply

Dr, sebi is a world hero, he needs all the security he can get to protect his life, the is so much money made by people being sick and those idiots that took him to court are afraid of losing, hence they will do anything to make sure illnesses don't get cured

28. Phambili Qeywatts Mbebe 14 September, 2015 at 15:02 Reply

We should defend such an archiever as black people. The inventor of Aids is still recognised and praised for his invention because he is an american and on top of it is white so this gallant archiever deserves all the credit in the world regardless of race or political/religious background

29. Melissa Mitchell 15 September, 2015 at 02:54 Reply

well its an interesting speech now just tell us the cure and put that on youtube and facebook… I believe there is a cure for everything but even when you consume organic veggoes and fruits you have to wonder if the water is run off from petro chemical fracking or acid rain etc… unless you live in a bubble and grown all your food hydroponically with water that is distilled and air that is purified…well you get my point. We do the best we can, so if you have a cure for something and people who have been cured share it with the world… FB and Youtube are free, for now

30. realtype 15 September, 2015 at 07:54 Reply

Then why doesn’t he give away some of the cure for free? Poor African kids cant afford $1000 dollars a bottle. You stupid people will believe anything once a white man conspiracy is attached.

31. Antonio Binns 15 September, 2015 at 14:34 Reply

PLEASE UNDERSTAND AIV WAS MADE UP FROM WHITE MEN WHO TRAYED TO KILLED BLACK PEOPLE . SO THERE IS A CURE THE ONLY DESES THAT CAN'T NOT BE CURED IS FROM GOD WHO GIVE IT TO YOU FROM SINE.

32. Brian Girardin 15 September, 2015 at 17:44 Reply

There are thousands of different kinds of cancer that all work differently and have to be treated differently so there is no ONE cure. So big phama is going to control every countries reseach in curing disease? No disrespect but I think you need a better understanding about how disease and treatments work and there is a reason your logic doesn't apply.

33. John C. Blocker Jr. 15 September, 2015 at 18:05 Reply

This may be extraordinary, but I do know people given up to die by regular doctors, taken and cured by Holistic doctors, so I believe there is room to belive that there may be natural remedies to not only treat diseases, but cure them as well

34. Greg Johnston 16 September, 2015 at 02:12 Reply

The medical establishment has attacked people with real cures in the past.
    Rene Caisse in the early 1900's with her Essiac tea. She was attacked by the establishment. Dr. Gerson was also attacked by the medical establishment. Dr. Stanislaw Byrzinsky and his anti neoplastins that was curing people with cancer was dragged to court repeatedly by the Cancer institute and establishment.

35. Slie Mtshali MaNdawonde 16 September, 2015 at 11:16 Reply

Love Holiness Christian what type of christian are you? not knowing God can cure all diseases, nowadays God uses people to do his work he is not gonna drop the cure like he did in Moses times with manna please open your eyes the clock is ticking

36. trinity emily 7 January, 2017 at 12:59 Reply

Hello everyone is me Lauren Alyssa live in usa here in this forum i am so glad that i have this great opportunity to come out here and share my testimony on how Doctor SEBI was able to cure me totally from HIV disease, i have been suffering from this Disease for approximately 4 Years now, i have tried various ways to get rid of this Virus out of my body, i have also purchase for Medical treatment from my doctor but they all failed, sometime back now while i was browsing the Internet i found some good quote concerning Doctor SEBI Herbal Medicine, and how he has been using it to save souls from Different Disease including Cancer, someone also said she was been cured of HIV from his medicine, and they gave out his contact details in case anyone needs his help, AND HE ALSO DEALS ALL KINDS OF SPELL i decided to contact Doctor SEBI and i told him about my HIV illness he told me not to worry that he was going to send me his herbal medicine all i was to do is to send him my personal details and also my home address so he can post the Medicine to me, actually i did all that was required by this Man, i took the medicine just as prescribe by him, he told me to go for check up in the hospital which i did and to my great surprise my Doctor told me the (HIV and AIDS Virus) was no longer there, i even went to other hospital for better confirmation its was still the same thing, Today i am so happy that i am Negative again, Doctor SEBI has given me reasons to share tears of Joy, you can reach to Doctor SEBI on his email address at DR.SEBIHEALER@GMAIL.COM