June 13, 2014
1. Which of the PDP presidential candidate hopefuls is implicated as late NSA Andrew Azazi inferred, that after being deprived in the PDP primaries, went on to upgrade Boko Haram to its today level of sophistication? Atiku? IBB? Gusau? Saraki?
2. Was NSA Andrew Owoye Azazi truly killed for exposing the major sponsors of Boko Haram among the PDP presidential primaries contestants?
3. Is Boko Haram really a kill-yourself-to-win strategy of northern elite to occupy the presidential slot? If so, why did the northern elite, when they had the chance give the slot to southern Obasanjo?
4. Why has Boko Haram never crossed the Niger or Benue bridge and only limits its destruction and terror to the north and north residing Nigerians?
5. Why does Boko Haram exterminate and eliminate the farmers it lives near and that are its only source of food and sustenance?
6. What is their agenda? Judging by their only recognizable mission, are they set out to destroy farming in Nigeria and the north’s primary resource? Recognizing that in their four years of major carnage, they have almost exclusively targeted farmers in the north and farming villages killing over 80,000 farmers and displacing 3 million.
7. Is there any truth to the claims that Bill Gates and other Monsanto and GMO related big corp. in cooperation with Nigeria’s Agriculture Minister are behind Boko Haram for population control and to take over indigenous farming in Nigeria?
8. Is there any truth to Dauda Ojobi’s claim that it is a CAN conspiracy identical to the Maitatsine of the 70s and 80s, one who several accounts say was a Christian acting covertly, twisting Islam with acts like promoting three instead of two prostrations? Is this the reason why they hastily killed Sheikh Albani Zaria right after he publicly interviewed Dauda Ojobi?
9. Why does President Jonathan protect Boko Haram sponsors? Why has he dodged bringing a single one to book despite of international disgrace and 4 painful years of deaths to Nigerians in the north?
10. What is the connection of Vice President Namadi Sambo with the group? Recalling his links to major sponsor, Alhaji Nuhu, arrested in 2012; and Senator Ndume’s sworn court testimonies implicating him.
11. Why did PDP Party Chairman Bamanga Tukur, one of President Jonathan’s best friends and confidantes in PDP in 2012 say, “Boko Haram is fighting for justice; Boko Haram is another name for justice?” What justice did the PDP chairman refer to? Did the farmers of Nigeria’s north do anyone an injustice? Did the traders do anyone an injustice? Does the extermination of farming and trade in the north of Nigeria bring justice – for who and how? Further to this question, why did President Jonathan fight to keep him as PDP party chairman despite these statements in support of Boko Haram terror? Why did Jonathan hire this Boko Haram supporter to his position today as Chairman Nigerian Railway corp?
12. Why did the government seize the guns the people of Borno used to defend themselves with in the beginning and now ignores their demand for the right to bear arms to defend their communities from Boko Haram’s endless onslaught?
13. Why is the Nigerian military systematically arming Boko Haram with their tanks, Armored Personnel carriers, APC’s and all other weapons when they allow Boko Haram to easily pick these up from their Barracks’ and the army never goes after them to retrieve these or bomb and destroy them?
14. How is it possible for Boko Haram to continue for four years to drive in 50 hilux truck, APC and slow moving tank convoys, spend hours destroying villages and drive comfortably home without Nigerian gun choppers and air force jets ever bombing them?
15. What helicopters have been giving Boko Haram cover and supplying them food and weapons in their hideouts and at their areas of attack? Are these personal copters or as some have reported in global media, choppers of the Nigerian army?
16. Why did/does president Jonathan use billions of the nation’s money to finance a Niger Delta ex-militant terrorist, Tompolo to build a private citizen army to supposedly protect the oil pipelines which are today, despite this initiative, more vandalized than even in Nigeria’s history; yet Jonathan denies similar arming and equipping of Nigerians who wish to tackle the insecurity crises and wage war against Boko Haram in the jungles of the north east, including arming the tested and rather successful Civilian-JTF (who are not unrepentant terrorists like Tompolo and Dokubo), who have used sticks and knives alone to contribute tremendously toward the security in Borno, many dying in this ultimate patriotic sacrifice.
17. What is that truth that the Borno state governor said his ‘political responsibility’ is stopping him from exposing about Boko Haram? Which heads did he imply will roll if he confessed? Is this about the sponsors of the terror or about the deliberate government failures in abating it which also amount to sponsorship of the deadly menace?
18. Why does the current administration support and promote libel against ex-President general Buhari despite knowing that when he challenged their spokesperson, Reuben Abati and the Guardian newspaper to court for associating his words with terror, in an out-of court settlement, Rueben Abati and the Guardian were forced to apologize and published this apology and retraction of the now globally spread libel in the Guardian of Thursday, 11th July, 2013?
19. Why do Boko Haram bombing activities coincide with political wars, most especially tribulations for the ruling party? And why has the ruling party and the national security service and top office been unable to get any reasonable hand on the terror despite the nations abundant wealth, and all the means available to the security department?
20. Why is Special Assistant to the Nigerian President on New Media, ‘Pastor’ Reno Omokri, a.k.a. Wendell Simlin still a free man?