BIAFRA: Buhari Allocated N50 Billion To Bribe Ijaw To Betray IPOB – Asari [VIDEO]

  • Threatened me with death-on-arrest


Niger Delta Volunteer forces leader, Asari Dokubo last week in a statement said that Nigeria’s president Muhammadu Buhari allocated N50 billion to bribe Ijaw people to betray the secessionist pro-Biafra cause of IPOB, now proscribed.

He further said that if the Buhari government threatened him that he will be arrested in a way that he will be killed during his arrest.

Watch that statements here:

In President Buhari’s 2017 independence speech, mention was particularly made of “negotiations with stakeholders in the Niger Delta,” quote: “Government is keeping up the momentum of dialogue with stakeholders in the Niger Delta to keep the peace. We intend to address genuine grievances of the communities.”

In view of secret negotiations, Dokubo’s claims are not so outlandish. Now missing IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu made similar claims of the Buhari government offering him billions, oil wells and and property in Dubai.

It is further recalled that Buhari paid Boko Haram terrorists over $2 million in negotiations to free about 80 abducted Chibok girls during a phase of health-related political turmoil.

Buhari in photo-op with Chibok girls released a day before his extended medical leave after he paid the terrorists over $2 million and freed their commanders


Related: NewsRescue Forensic Review Finds Voice Like Nnamdi Kanu’s In Home During Military Deadly Raid

A forensic review of the entire tape of the attack on Biafra separatist leader, Nnamdi Kanu’s home on September 14th of 2017, was able to detect a voice that sounded like Nnamdi Kanu’s at at least two points in the recording.

Enhanced audio with voice like Kanu’s:

The entire original video can be viewed here:

The video of the aftermath with blood soaked grounds and the bullet riddled house can be viewed here:

The embattled Nigerian army in its first release two weeks after the purported attack has just said that “no one can find evidence it killed a single person.”

There is no indication of a full investigation yet by the Nigerian police and videos captured an un-cordoned home hours and days after the attack with passerbys freely invading the premises and able to tamper with evidence.

During the days of the attack, journalists operating in the area were also severely brutalized and their phones, tablets and other equipment were destroyed by men of the Nigerian army. See:

Nnamdi Kanu and his parents have since not been found.