We have obtained the PDP Assistant Director, Civil Society and Support Groups (Diaspora), Peter Mozie’s memo to disrupt General Muhammadu Buhari’s zpeech at the Chatham house this Thursday. It is very shameful and explains why Ayo Fayose of Ekiti state, Femi Fani-Kayode and other PDP maniacs were desperate to know General Buhari’s travel itinerary–to pay thugs for social hooliganism.
Mr. Mozie’s memo, entitled: “The Chatham House Rally: March Against Dictator” reads, “Nigerians in the Diaspora will converge at Chatham House, United Kingdom on Thursday, 26th of February, 2015 to show solidarity and support for President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and his transformation agenda in Nigeria as a surprise to the august visitor, the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress.
“The solidarity rally will among other things address major progresses of President Goodluck Jonathan and many sins of General Muhammadu Buhari while he was military dictator.
- Buhari is an unrepentant Dictator, who will never change no matter the number of suits he wears.
- Buhari overthrew the democracy and ruled Nigeria despotically subverting human rights, imprisoning the innocent and jailed Nigeria’s foremost musician, Fela Anikulapo Kuti and innocent journalists for no just reason.
- The rally will remind the international community about Buhari’s dictatorial leaning from 1983-1984 when many innocent Nigerians were killed, our democracy raped and Nigerian constitution suspended.
- The rally will also draw the attention of opinion leaders and diplomats in the United Kingdom that Buhari should not be in Chatham House but facing war crimes at the Hague before the International Criminal Court, ICC, for genocide against Christians and innocent Nigerians who were killed by his supporters in 2011 on his instructions when he campaigned in Minna, Niger State and asked his supporters to unleash mayhem if he lost the election.
- Above all, to draw the attention of the international community to the fact that Nigerians have rejected Buhari thrice before and will still reject him for the 4th time. In essence, to tell the whole world that Nigerians reject Buhari.
Schedule of Event
Arrival at Chatham House – 9 a.m
Drummers playing patriotic Nigerian music – 9a.m. – 9.30 a.m
Start chanting of Anti-Buhari and anti-military songs also
Speakers start speaking about Buhari’s dictatorship at 10 a.m
Diaspora will stay at Chatham and continue to chant Anti-Buhari songs until the event is over.
The world must know a DICTATOR has come to Chatham House. A ruthless killer has come to Chatham House.
However, to defray the cost of the logistics, refreshment, mobilization and necessary permits to stage the rally we shall need the sum of $20,000.00 to cover all the expenses.
CC. Prof. Rufai Ahmed Alkali”