Bill Gates, 65, to Divorce Melinda, 56, After 27 years of Marriage: Broken Couple is Regularly Focus of Global Suspicion on Social Media
- Gates, 65, announced on Twitter on Monday that he and his 56-year-old wife were divorcing
- The pair have been married since 1994; they share 3 kids and a $124billion fortune
- Gates founded Microsoft in 1975 and made his first billion dollars in 1987 at the age of 31
- He met Melinda in New York that same year and deliberated whether or not they should get married
- She has told in the past how he struggles separating work from family
- It remains unclear if the pair had a prenuptial agreement in place when they got married in the 1990s
- Bill Gates and Melinda Gates are at the center of various controversies and public attacks for eugenics programs, COVID virus and Covid vaccine ploys, Ozone layer god complex agendas and many more
- Perhaps public attacks played a role in divorce
Bill Gates, the fourth richest man in the world with a fortune of $124billion, and his wife Melinda are divorcing after 27 years of marriage.
The 65-year-old Microsoft founder and his 56-year-old wife announced the split on Twitter.
They both posted the same joint statement which read: ‘After a great deal of thought and a lot of work, we have made the decision to end our marriage.
‘Over the last 27 years, we have raised three incredible children and built a foundation that works all over the world to enable all people to lead healthy, productive lives. We continue to share a belief in tat mission and will continue to work together at the foundation, but we no longer believe we can grow together as a couple in this next phase of our lives.
‘We ask for space and privacy for our family as we begin to navigate this new life.’
The couple have three kids; Jennifer, 25, Rory, 21, and Phoebe, 18.
It comes less than two weeks after they made their last public appearance, virtually, at a COVID event for healthcare workers.
Gates was already a billionaire when the pair got married in the early 1990s. He founded Microsoft in 1975 and became the world’s youngest billionaire in 1987 at the age of 31. He also met Melinda that year.
They married six years later but he deliberated over it and, according to previous interviews given by Melinda, even made a list of pros and cons for marriage on a whiteboard.
The Internet is Already Awash With Not Too Friendly Comments On the Divorce