Lazy eyes listen
*UPDATED, 24th September 2021 (With new bill just passed by House to prohibit funding Eco Health Alliance and Wuhan lab)
- Project DEFUSE DARPA – PREEMPT (HR001118S0017)
- The Proposal Includes The Introduction Of “Human-specific Cleavage Sites”
- “These QSo strain viral spike glycoproteins will be synthesized, and those binding to human cell receptor ACE2 will be inserted into SARSr-CoV backbones (non-DURC, non-GoF).” (D1, p.6)
- in June of 2018 the NIH’s Vaccine Research Center (VRC) expanded its existing partnership with Moderna to include full-scale research into a pan-coronavirus (CoV) vaccine platform. EcoHealth Alliance repeatedly took advantage of this flexibility to continue their work with the Wuhan Institute of Virology
- The Proposal Planned To Introduce “Key RBD Residues” Into Low Risk Strains To Test Pathogenicity In Human Airway-cells And In hACE2 Mice
- “First, we will take wing punch biopsies from 3 individuals to sequence their ACE2 receptor gene. This will be inserted into human cell lines to pre-screen viral strains for binding. Those that bind will be used for in vivo experiments. We will use two coronaviruses (SARSr-CoV WIV1 and MERS-CoV) in ABSL3.” – Eco Health Alliance
- Ecohealth Alliance Misled DARPA About Risks To General Public
D.R.A.S.T.I.C. (Decentralized Radical Autonomous Search Team Investigating COVID-19) have provided undisputed evidence from a Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) proposal in 2018, of the role of the Ecohealth Alliance in skirting standard oversight regulations to get funding for the dangerous research, and the NIH in sponsoring the Gain of function, GoF research at the Wuhan lab at the center of the deadly SARS Cov-2 virus.
“DRASTIC recently became aware of documents which show that EcoHealth Alliance (EHA) in concert wIth the WIV were looking towards implementing an advanced human pathogenicity BatCoV research project that clearly qualifies as GoF, in a grant proposal submitted to a funding proposal call by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) in the spring of 2018. The EHA / WIV proposal (named ‘DEFUSE’) was ultimately rejected for full funding (but leaving open the door for partial funding), in part because it skirted the GOF guidelines.
“In other words, a branch of the federal government had already judged aspects of EHA’s research, and the corresponding shared research plan with the WIV, as falling under the definition of GOF, only for HHS to approve similar work without P3CO review in 2018 and 2019. In particular, the P3CO framework was designed to allow greater flexibility for vaccine development, and in June of 2018 the NIH’s Vaccine Research Center (VRC) expanded its existing partnership with Moderna to include full-scale research into a pan-coronavirus (CoV) vaccine platform. EcoHealth Alliance repeatedly took advantage of this flexibility to continue their work with the Wuhan Institute of Virology.” – From report summary.
“A leaked document shows that in 2018 the EcoHealth alliance had pitched DARPA to fund a huge amount of work on bat coronaviruses including mixing and matching the most dangerous elements of them (so-called chimeric virus assemblies) as well as identifying and inserting the best human furin cleavage sites in them to increase pathogenicity. All of this work was to be done in collaboration with the Wuhan Institute of Virology up to and including playing a significant portion of “the bat lady’s” salary.
* The proposal calls for aerosol delivery of recombinant SARSr CoV spike proteins in nanoparticles or in orthopoxviral vectors. Not aerosol delivery of SARSr CoVs.— Richard H. Ebright (@R_H_Ebright) September 22, 2021
“DARPA declined to fund this work over obvious concerns. No matter, this same work was funded by the NIH, which also, for unknown reasons, by-passed the usual institutional oversight governing such dangerous work. – PeakProsperity
EcoHealth Alliance then took the proposal to the NIH to receive funding.
"Darpa refused to fund the work, saying: 'It is clear that the proposed project led by Peter Daszak could have put local communities at risk', and warned..the team had not properly considered..dangers of enhancing..virus (gain of function research) or releasing a vaccine by air."— Richard H. Ebright (@R_H_Ebright) September 21, 2021
Dr, Chris Martenson explains the groundbreaking document:
View the release:
https://drasticresearch.files.wordpress.com/2021/09/defuse-project-drastic-analysis-1.pdfEcoHealth Alliance Website
https://www.ecohealthalliance.org/ The Seeker (DRASTIC member)
https://twitter.com/TheSeeker268/status/1440299330766733331 Media poo-pooing lab leak theory in 2020https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/17/business/media/coronavirus-tom-cotton-china.htmlhttps://www.cnn.com/2020/03/28/media/information-coronavirus-reliable-sources/index.html
https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5ef3652ab722df11fcb2ba5d/t/60a3d0741fcec67243e8fa43/1621348470427/Statement+of+the+Origins%2C+Early+Spread%2C+and+One+Health+Task+Force+%282020%29.pdfProximal Origin of SARS-CoV-2
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0820-9 Baric-Shi paper 2015
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4797993/ No Close Relatives of SARS2 with cleavage sites http://chinaxiv.org/user/download.htm?id=30223
See in The Telegraph:
UPDATE – Sept 24, 2021:
Too Late: House Passes Amendment to Defund Wuhan Lab Middleman Outfit EcoHealth Alliance
The House of Representatives voted Thursday to defund EcoHealth Alliance, a non-profit organization which funneled taxpayer money to the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV).
The amendment was introduced by Republican Pennsylvania Rep. Guy Reschenthaler and passed as part of the 2022 fiscal year’s National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA). The amendment prohibits all federal funding to EcoHealth Alliance. The non-profit group directed millions of dollars in National Institutes of Health (NIH) grants to the Wuhan Institute of Virology over a period of several years. Source: https://dailycaller.com/