As Nigeria’s president Muhamamdu Buhari remains in the UK or Germany or Saudi Arabia, with details sketchy and being coded, there are increasing rumors that the president may be incapacitated. The rumors also ask for Nigerians to pray for and support Vice President Osinbajo who would take over in the event of a Buhari demise.
- In related news: NewsRescue-BREAKING: IGP Idris Police Team Jets On Secret Visit To “Ill” Buhari In ‘London’ – Vanguard
NewsRescue confirms an unusual flow of cabal guests at the capital the past two days. And the cabal and northern governors’ meeting with all 19 governors in attendance was held in Kaduna yesterday though it was claimed to be in relation to security of Kaduna. The northern elite are typically not known to care about security of non core-north areas to this extent. The sudden meeting is suspected to be related to Buhari’s health and northern interests in event of a Nigeria transition.
Here is the latest circulated rumor:
1. Nigerians pls stock up and always return home early for now.
2. All Nigerian Governors have been summoned to Abuja for yet to be disclosed EMERGENCY MEETING . Majority are already there said a usually reliable source.
3. What is this sudden meeting for?
4. 19 Northern governors, IG, COAS, Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Sultan of Sokoto, Emir of Kano, Dangote and other top northern politicians were in an emergency meeting in Abuja yesterday evening.
5. I would advice we pray for our VP for God’s Will to be done.
6. Nigerians!!!! I urge us to pray like never before. This is no time to be at ease PLEASE.
Meanwhile presidential spokesman Garba Shehu has been condemned for insulting former president Jonathan in the same sentence in which he denounced rumors of Buhari’s demise. The spokesman had cited a mischievous photoshop image of Jonathan with US president Donald Trump and used this to insult Jonathan who had no relationship with the image and was busy meeting with former president Obasanjo at the time.
Buhari Health state
Rumors include that the president may be having liver problems and may be wheel chair-bound.
There is also talk of encephalopathy and mental problems which may be linked to the liver issues.
There are rumors Buhari has been flown to Germany or Saudi Arabia for emergency treatment. When patients go to these places they are typically for trial therapies that western nations will not legally provide due to the patients’ age and standard best protocol.
Wherever I am, I keep up with news from home. Channels TV is one of my favorites. I'm proud of what the Nigerian media are achieving. pic.twitter.com/LciLrzyaxT
— Muhammadu Buhari (@MBuhari) January 22, 2017
Osinbajo Life At Risk
There is fear of northern cabal not wanting to abide by the constitution for Vice President Yemi Osinbajo to be sworn in.
Rumors are that Buhari was given 6-months to live during his last medical visit.
Following the past experience where there was political turmoil as late Yar’Adua died in office, and power went to the south, the north is geared-up again to deny justice and fight against the constitution. There is a risk of Osinbajo being assassinated or coerced to resign.
Stay tuned as this article is being updated..