1. Who needs the $200,000 bullet proof Range Rover TDV6 HSE in the consignment? This is not the typical peacekeeping vehicle.
2. Why did Russia first deny ownership of the chartered plane?
3. Why did 15 of those on board hide from the first search?
4. Why were the agents on board dressed in full army uniform? And while Russia and France appear to be at war on the outside; is this how their military are collaborating in projects to Africa’s potential peril?
5. Who is covering up the AK47s that were first reported in the shipment?
6. Why did Boko Haram linked Senator Ali Modu Sheriff make a quick visit to the airport where the plane was held, despite having Nigeria’s most expensive private jets which ferry him direct to location without any need for commercial stops?
7. Are the choppers in the plane linked to the desire to purchase choppers from South Africa in CAN President Ayo Oritsejafor’s plane and possibly choppers demanded by Boko Haram?
8. How much more dangerous weapons is shipped on the regular to Chad by France which ends up in the hands of Boko Haram terrorists?
9. Was the N’Djamena airport busy necessitating diversion to Kano, or was it technical problems as two conflicting reports detailed? Kano happens to be the airport always catching these type of diverted arms-loaded flights.
10. What is going on between Goodluck Jonathan, President of Nigeria, Ali Modu Sheriff, linked to Boko Haram, Idriss Deby of Chad, France, French media and Boko Haram?