Tuesday, May 19, 2026
22.8 C
New York

Two Generals Purportedly Express Shock Over Jonathan’s Boko Haram War Politics – NewsRescue.com

Two Military Generals have expressed shocked why the Federal Government and the President have decided to play politics with the fight of insurgency in Nigeria. One of the Generals who spoke on anonymity said

fatalex“I am still unsettled why on earth the President decided to play politics with the fight against insurgency in Nigeria. Last year, before the appointment of the current Chief of Defence Staff, there was an intelligence report from the DMI on how we could end the insurgency in the North East. The CDS read the report, was highly impressed and ready to implement it. It was based on that report from the DMI that the CDS announced that he would end Boko Haram by the end of April last year. The CDS had that zeal and agility until he debriefed the presidency. As officers, we don’t know what the briefs were, but the officer and men noticed that the enthusiasm and spirit  that burned in the CDS just dropped. The existing command structures were immediately adjust and special units created.”

He added further: “the command and control system became incoherent and uncoordinated. The men were deployed to bits and without clear reasons and intelligence, they were recalled or sometimes redeployed to other bits. The sad part of it is that these postings and repostings were done in an unprofessional manner that it rendered the officer and men vulnerability and prone to attacks by the insurgents. You were aware of how some of our men were ambushed and killed. To cover up, it was reported that it was an insider information that sold them out. There was no such insider but the unintelligible orders issued by the unit and leadership.

Dasuki-and-JonathanHe continued: It was then officers and men began to complain at different levels over the lose of their colleagues. Today, I am glad that the Presidency and the CDS have fallen back to the same Report from the DMI which the Military had before the CDS was appointed and we can see the progress the Military is making against the insurgents. My only question to the CDS is why did we not use that Intelligence Report. Why did we wait till now before we used intelligence report”

Another Col Kuwe, who is currently on AWOL for not obeying some orders which according to him would have put the insurgents in possession of some military hardwares said: “President Goodluck Jonathan must tell Nigerians why he inflicted this level of wickedness and pain on the people of the North East and Nigerians in general. He can not deny his involvement, but he must tell us his motive. You can see that all of a sudden the military is beginning to win the war against the Boko Haram. Is there a new military? No. Did you hear of any special training of the men? No. Did the terrain change? No. So what is the sudden magic? The answer is the demonstration of political will: the military leadership has now allowed for the adoption of a proper military tactics and strategy”

Amnesty international Satellite images of Baga attack, January 2015

He continued: “Take my case for instance; what was my offence? That I didn’t allow Boko Haram to capture our Military Hardwares. I was in-charge of a military formation at Baga. We had military hardwares, including APCs which had some mechanical and operational challenges at the time. As part of our rules of engagement, if you are under enemy aggression and you have military equipment which you cannot evacuate, instead of allowing them fall into the use of the enemy, you are obliged to destroy them. This is an international military rule and applicable to Nigeria. When we got intelligence reports that the insurgents would attack our base, we called for reinforcement, for more than 14 hours we never got the any help. When the Insurgents eventually came and we were been overrun by superior firing power with several of our men being killed, instead of allowing the insurgents to  capture those equipment, I ordered that they should be destroyed before we took a retreat. Sadly, that is why I am been persecuted. My offence is: why did I not allow Boko Haram members to capture those equipment, which they would have used to unleash further acts of terrorism on the Nigerian people”

boko haram joker2“Remember that America sent some personnel to aid our operations shortly after the kidnap of the Chibok girls. The question is: why did they withdraw? The Americans came here and in less than no time, they assisted us to locate the exact position of the kidnapped girls. We were still mapping out strategy for their rescue when a top military chief sabotaged the move. He came out public to say the military had found the position of the girls, he almost gave the exact location. What was he expecting, that the insurgents should keep the girls at the place, waiting for the military after such lead? The Americans considered that highly unprofessional and risky for the safety of its men. They felt that our military was sabotaging itself and they pulled out.”

See: NewsRescueThe Gas Mask Story: Why America Quit Helping Jonathan Govt Find Chibok Girls

The Col added: “Now, because President Jonathan wants to score a political point, the military is recapturing all the towns taken over by the insurgents; women who were hitherto kidnapped are now been released seamlessly and in very inexplicably circumstances. What is the magic? Who is fooling who? Don’t get me wrong, I am very pleased that we are beginning to win the war, but it leaves a lot to be desired. Some of us are compiling materials for his prosecution before the International Criminal Court of Justice.  President Jonathan must be made to explain his role and motive in the genocide that he allowed to take place in the north East, if not now certainly later.

Subject to NewsRescue verification

Related Posts:

Comments

comments

Fake Doc Jonathan May Remove Jega This Week – SaharaReporters

When Change Becomes Inevitable, by Joe Onwukeme

Nigeria Must Return To First Republic Structure: Yorubas Call For Regionalism

Nigerians Complain Petrol Sold Over N100 And Not N87 As Promised By Govt With Oil Price Drop


  • erunz

    IF YOUR BUHARI HAD BROUGHT ARMS FOR OUR MILITARY AND ALSO EDUCATE THE NORTHERN YOUTH WE WONT HAVE TO FIGHT BOKO-HARAM


    • alli

      This shows how daft and inmature you are. So weapons used 30yrs ago can still work or was thede ak47 and those strong weapon then remove sentiments and reason with your brain instead of ur asshole. Junkie


  • EZE, EOS

    JUDGMENT DAY IS FAST APPROACHING! NIGERIANS SHOULD VOTE FOR IT BY VOTING BUHARI COME 28 MARCH4BUHARI! CHANGE!


  • Dada Sunday

    I feel disappointed that this guy could sell such cheap lies to you people !I know of a surety that this is just to cast aspersions on GEJ’s effort!I know when BHattacked a barrack in Jaji that some military men have sold out to BH same with the police barracks!The other day a top military trainer in Nigerian Army was killed with some BH members and in his pocket was found exeat from the army authorising him to be absent from his station.Punch reported this!Dele Sobowale also told us in vanguard that some northern politicians told him in confidence that they would not allow the amnesty option to work because GEJ might use such for 2015 electionS!Please dont lie he had to remove his kinsman from NSA when there was little progress being made on insurgency fight and against all ethical wisdom put Gusau and Dasuki as Defence minister and NSA do you think you can fool some of us?GEJ know nothing about this insurgency and God will expose all your political elites from the north behind this fight that has led to several lives being lost!

IF YOUR BUHARI HAD BROUGHT ARMS FOR OUR MILITARY AND ALSO EDUCATE THE NORTHERN YOUTH WE WONT HAVE TO FIGHT BOKO-HARAM


  • alli

    This shows how daft and inmature you are. So weapons used 30yrs ago can still work or was thede ak47 and those strong weapon then remove sentiments and reason with your brain instead of ur asshole. Junkie

This shows how daft and inmature you are. So weapons used 30yrs ago can still work or was thede ak47 and those strong weapon then remove sentiments and reason with your brain instead of ur asshole. Junkie

JUDGMENT DAY IS FAST APPROACHING! NIGERIANS SHOULD VOTE FOR IT BY VOTING BUHARI COME 28 MARCH4BUHARI! CHANGE!

I feel disappointed that this guy could sell such cheap lies to you people !I know of a surety that this is just to cast aspersions on GEJ’s effort!I know when BHattacked a barrack in Jaji that some military men have sold out to BH same with the police barracks!The other day a top military trainer in Nigerian Army was killed with some BH members and in his pocket was found exeat from the army authorising him to be absent from his station.Punch reported this!Dele Sobowale also told us in vanguard that some northern politicians told him in confidence that they would not allow the amnesty option to work because GEJ might use such for 2015 electionS!Please dont lie he had to remove his kinsman from NSA when there was little progress being made on insurgency fight and against all ethical wisdom put Gusau and Dasuki as Defence minister and NSA do you think you can fool some of us?GEJ know nothing about this insurgency and God will expose all your political elites from the north behind this fight that has led to several lives being lost!

Most Popular

Iran Drones Reach UAE Reactor – Trump Hits Pause as GCC Begs

President Donald Trump has postponed a planned Tuesday strike on Iran after the rulers of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and the United Arab Emirates personally appealed...

Trump: Removing Iran’s Uranium is “Mostly PR”

U.S. President Donald Trump has publicly downgraded the urgency of recovering the 400 kg of 60%-enriched uranium still buried under the rubble of Iran's bombed...

US and Israel Prepping New Attack on Iran as Soon as Next Week – NYT

The United States and Israel are actively preparing for a renewed military assault on Iran, with strikes possible as early as next week, according to a New...

Trump, Tinubu Claim Killing of Top ISIS Terrorist Nigeria Already Said It Killed in 2024

U.S. President Donald Trump announced overnight that American special forces, working alongside the Armed Forces of Nigeria, had eliminated Abu-Bilal al-Minuki...

Emperor Trump Considers Annexing Oil-Rich Venezuela as Part of US

U.S. President Donald Trump is "seriously considering" turning Venezuela – with its estimated $40 trillion in oil reserves – into a permanent part of the...

Recent

Iran Drones Reach UAE Reactor – Trump Hits Pause as GCC Begs

President Donald Trump has postponed a planned Tuesday strike on Iran after the rulers of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and the United Arab Emirates personally appealed...

Trump: Removing Iran’s Uranium is “Mostly PR”

U.S. President Donald Trump has publicly downgraded the urgency of recovering the 400 kg of 60%-enriched uranium still buried under the rubble of Iran's bombed...

US and Israel Prepping New Attack on Iran as Soon as Next Week – NYT

The United States and Israel are actively preparing for a renewed military assault on Iran, with strikes possible as early as next week, according to a New...

Trump, Tinubu Claim Killing of Top ISIS Terrorist Nigeria Already Said It Killed in 2024

U.S. President Donald Trump announced overnight that American special forces, working alongside the Armed Forces of Nigeria, had eliminated Abu-Bilal al-Minuki...

Emperor Trump Considers Annexing Oil-Rich Venezuela as Part of US

U.S. President Donald Trump is "seriously considering" turning Venezuela – with its estimated $40 trillion in oil reserves – into a permanent part of the...

Bibi Blames Bot Propaganda, Promises to End Need for US Cash

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says he intends to wean Israel off American financial aid within a decade – and that the dramatic collapse in U.S....

Iran War Emptied US Missile Stocks, Senator Warns – Years to Replenish

The United States burned through so much of its missile inventory fighting Iran that replenishing the depleted stockpiles will take years – and could...

IDF Soldier Puts Cigarette in Virgin Mary Statue’s Mouth

A photograph showing an Israeli soldier placing a cigarette in the mouth of a Virgin Mary statue in southern Lebanon has triggered widespread outrage online....
spot_img

Related Articles

Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

Popular Categories

spot_img
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x