- Tens of thousands of anti-lockdown protesters marched through central London today calling for ‘freedom’
- Crowds demanded an end to all Covid-19 lockdown regulations after Freedom Day was delayed from June 21
- People held signs reading ‘freedom is not for trade’ and ‘mask wearing zombies wake up or comply and die’
- Protesters held placards calling for police to ‘arrest Matt Hancock’ after he was caught breaching Covid rules
- Health Secretary was accused of hypocrisy over a video showing him kissing married aide Gina Coladangelo
- Crowds threw tennis balls at Parliament before descending on Downing Street, where they started booing
Tens of thousands of anti-lockdown protesters marched through central London and towards No10 today demanding the ‘arrest’ of Matt Hancock after he was caught breaching Covid rules by kissing his married aide while preaching the restrictions to the rest of the UK.
Anti-lockdown protesters were seen marching along through the capital before descending on Downing Street on Saturday as they called for ‘freedom’ and the end to all Covid lockdown regulations after Freedom Day was delayed from June 21.
London, UK: Massive anti-lockdown protest underway in London. pic.twitter.com/zsaQFEbEUE— WakeUpHumans (@Thunderace4) June 26, 2021
UK today. Anti LockDown Protest! All together against all division! pic.twitter.com/UiVVz1rAtv— Sally Priester, MD (@priesterspr) June 26, 2021
As well as demanding the end to lockdown, protesters brandished placards that demanded police ‘arrest Matt Hancock‘ after he was caught breaching Covid safety regulations by kissing his married aide – despite asking the rest of the country to follow the strict restrictions.