1. The Holy Quran said there were hypocrites among the companions of the Prophet of Islam that only Allah(S) knows and Mohammed(SAW) did not know them, and that Allah(S) will punish them severely. (Quran 9:101) One must be weary because hypocrites could distort the faith and have introduced false hadith. Also repeated in hadith: ‘My sahaba will be taken to the fire [of hell], whereupon I shall plead: “O Lord! But these are my sahaba!” It will be said to me, “You do not know what they innovated (in religion) after you.” I will say, “Then perdition should be the lot of all those who altered after me.”'(Bukhari, Vol. 7, p. 209, in a chapter dealing with the Poor [of al-Kawthar]. This Hadeeth was also reported by Muslim, Ahmad, Abu Daawood, At-Tirmithi, Ibn Maajah and An-Nasaa’i with different wordings).
2. The Prophet of Islam’s burial was delayed for two days and two nights, partly or reportedly to allow the election that selected Caliph Abu Bakr RA as Amir ul-Mumin. Ali RA was not informed of the election and was openly displeased about this. “Ali reportedly said: But we used to consider that we too had some right in this affair (of rulership) and that he (i.e. Abu Bakr) did not consult us in this matter, and therefore caused us to feel sorry.” Ref 1, 2
3. Abu Bakr RA argued to the Ansar that his was the closer family and should bear the Caliphate; followers of Ali (Shia of Ali) argued that in that case the Ahl Bayt are the closer still and should on his premise be the successors.
4. Fatima RA had a big quarrel with Caliph Abubakr RA and reportedly did not speak or engage with him till she passed. Her Will requested him not to be present at her burial so Ali RA buried her secretly at night. Thus her grave site is today not known. (Bukhari, Book 4, Volume 53, Hadith 325, Bukhari, Book 5, Volume 57, Hadith 61)
5. Caliph Ali RA reportedly did not swear allegiance to Caliph Abubakr RA till after six months (after Fatima RA passed) and according to many accounts, never did so.
6. Caliph Umar RA ordered that whoever did not accept the choice of his successor should be killed. He prescribed a six-men council type of democracy to make that choice.
7. Hadith roughly translates as “Statement”. The Quran is the Only Sahih Hadith (authentic Hadith) and is fully detailed and complete: (Quran 39:23, 7:185, 6:19, 6:38, 6:112, 45:6, 77:50, 6:114, 12:111, 18:109)
8. The Prophet of Islam banned the writing of hadith: “Do not write anything from me, and whoever writes anything but the Qur’aan, let him erase it.” (Narrated by Muslim)
9. Caliph Abu Bakr RA is reported to have burned hadith. He said he feared that people will think he had attested them “Sahih”/authentic, if he left such documents. (Kanz al-Ummal by al-Muttaqi al-Hindi [vol 10 No.29460]; Tadhkirat al-Huffadh by al-Dhahabi) Umar also stopped the Prophet from writing hadith on his death bed, calling him disoriented and saying that Quran was sufficient.
10. Caliph Umar RA is reported to have burned Hadith with the following statement, “I was going to codify the hadith but I remembered the Former peoples who neglected the Divine Books and concentrated only on the conduct of the prophets. I do not want to set up the possibility of confusion between the Divine Qur’an and the Prophet’s hadith.” Many say the same error has happened again today.
11. Hadith were only written and compiled 250 years after the Prophet (SAW).
12. Muslim rejected some Bukhari narrators and Bukhari likewise rejected some Muslim narrators as unauthentic.
13. There are many contradictions and errors in “Sahih” hadith, of course, because only Quran is sealed and Sahih (authentic). Other documents are useful but not sealed/authentic/Sahih.
14. Of collected hadith 99% were typically discarded as lies and fabrications by Bukhari, Muslim, Hanbal and other collectors. Bukhari took 7275 from 600,000; Muslim took 4000 from 300,000; Hanbal took 40,000 from 700,000. That’s how much lies and fabrications were abound.
15. Several Sahaba reportedly did not swear allegiance to Caliph Abubakar RA. They include: Al Abbas bin Abd al-Muttalib, Al-Fadi bin Al-Abbas, Al-Zubayr ibn Al-Awwam, Khalid bin Said, Al Miqdad, Salman the Persian, Abu Zar Ghaffari, Ammar ibn Yasir, Al-Bara’a, Ubayy bin Ka’b, Salman al-Muhammadi, Uthman ibn Hunaif, al-Bara ibn ‘Azib, Khuzaima ibn Thabit, Farwah ibn Amr ibn Wadqah al-Ansari. Sa’d ibn Ubadah, Abu Ayyub al-Ansari.
16. There are accounts of three different versions of the last sermon statement: One says I leave you with Quran and my Sunnah. One says I leave you with Quran and my Ahl Bayt (The Two Weighty Things) and the third says I leave you with Quran.
17. “Sunni,”, “Wahhabi,” “Hannafi,” “Maliki,” “Salafi,” “Shafi’i,” and other such sect sobriquets are not found in the Quran or in the Hadith. Division by sect names is strongly condemned in Islam (Quran 3:103, 6:159, 4:59, 3:67, 41:33, 3:64) However “Shia” is found in the Quran used to refer to Ibrahim AS, as “follower” of Prophet Nuh AS (Qur’an 37:83). It is also used to refer to Prophet Musa AS’ “followers” (Qur’an 28:15).
(Qur’an 37:83) وَإِنَّ مِن شِيعَتِهِ لَإِبْرَاهِيمَ ﴿الصافات: ٨٣﴾
18. The first Shia(follower) of Ali, leader, Zayd ibn ‘Ali (grand son of Husayn ibn ‘Alī ibn Abī Tālib) after whom was named the first largest “Shia/followers” group, the Zaydi madhab, was killed for refusing to insult the companions. “A group of their leaders assembled in his (Zayd’s presence) and said: “May God have mercy on you! What do you have to say on the matter of Abu Bakr and Umar?” Zayd said, “I have not heard anyone in my family renouncing them both nor saying anything but good about them…when they were entrusted with government they behaved justly with the people and acted according to the Qur’an and the Sunnah.”
19. Iran Supreme leader, Imam Ayatollah Khamenei dictated a fatwa in 2010 banning the insult of the Prophet’s companions and wives.
20. Abu Bakr RA’s real name is Abdallāh bin Abī Quḥāfah aṣ-Ṣiddīq, also called “Ateeq”. “Abu Bakr” is a title.
21. Dynasty Rule: Emir Muawiya fought Caliph Ali AS to a standstill and declared himself Caliph in 658. After Ali’s assassination in 661, he proceeded to invade Mecca and Medina.
22. Muawiya is reported to have introduced cursing Ali from the minbar. (Muslim, Chapter of Virtues of Companions, Section of Virtues of Ali, Arabic, v4, p1871, Tradition #32.) “Whoever curses Ali has cursed me.” – Prophet Mohammed (SAW) (al-Mustadrak, by al-Hakim, v3, p121)
23. Muawiya forced Caliph Hassan ibn Ali to abdicate the Caliphate and accept an amnesty after Hassan’s army of 12,000 Iraqis fled.
24. The Prophet of Islam is reported to have predicted that towards the end of the world, the “horn of Satan” would appear from Najd. (Book #17, hadith #147, Bukhari) Najd is recognized from many other narrations as a region in Saudi Arabia and is home of the Wahhabi Islam and the house of Saud. (Encyclopedia: Najd Region, Saudi Arabia)
25. The Crescent moon and star symbols above many Mosques and now above the Kaaba has no spiritual root in Islam. The Symbol is attributed to Satan, the Architect deity, “Sin” (Akkadian: Su’en, Sîn) a.k.a. Nanna (Sumerian: DŠEŠ.KI, DNANNA) the god of the moon in Mesopotamian mythology. It was reported first adopted by Islam by Mahomet II after the capture of Constantinople in 1453 CE. Sultan Othman, founder of the Ottoman empire dreamed of it and spread its introduction to Islam. A hadith predicted “horns of Satan” appearing from Najd (Saudi area).
26. Aisha RA in a narration attributed to her, confirmed her sexual maturity before conjugal marital relations with the Prophet. She described her hair falling off and growing back, a sign of sexual maturity, before she was taken to the Prophet. (Bukhari V5 B58 #234)
27. The Prophet of Islam is reported to have predicted rightly that towards the end of time Arabs of the desert would be competing in building skyscrapers. The competition in the oil-wealthy Gulf States; between Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Kuwait, etc is dense! “You shall see the barefoot, naked, penniless shepherds competing in constructing high buildings.”
28. Daesh/ISIS was predicted by the Prophet of Islam. He described them, “Kharijites” as young and immature men, the “worst of creation,” who will verbally recite Quran but it won’t go passed their throats (to their hearts). And that when seen (best) Muslims should kill them for great reward. (http://sunnah.com/muslim/12/199)
29. The Prophet of Islam promised according to narrations that the world will end after there have been 12 Caliphs of the Quraysh tribe. “Islam shall neither pass away nor be deviated while there are my 12 successors from my nation in it, all of them will be from Quraysh. When the last of them passes away, the Hour will be established and the earth will be destroyed (swallowed) with all its inhabitants.” (Sahih al-Muslim, Kitab al-Imaarah; Al-Mo’jam al-Kabeer, Vol. 2, pg 285, Tr. No. 2068 and 2069)
30. A so-called “Sahih” hadith, Umar, Islam’s second Caliph claims the Quran misses a verse–that an alleged verse on stoning the adulterer was dumped by the Prophet. “Abdullah b. ‘Abbas reported that ‘Umar b. Khattab said, ‘Verily Allah sent Muhammad (saw) with truth and He sent down the Book upon him, and the verse of stoning was included in what was sent down to him. We recited it, retained it in our memory and understood it…. I am afraid that with the lapse of time, the people (may forget it) and may say: We do not find the punishment of stoning in the Book of Allah, and thus go astray by abandoning this duty prescribed by Allah.’“ (Muslim 17:4194) There is no verse on stoning in the Quran today. There is also an alleged abrogated verse on breast-suckling men. (Muslim 8:3421)
And Allah Knows Best
by Issa Ibrahim